Saturday 22 July 2017

The Better or The Bitter

Business apart.. job apart.. and in a way for a few moments i urged and i urge all to let me live my own life,
just for moments.. well i have no stakes in fortunes though at times i may feel like throwing bitter words erupted through my strife,

but i do not.. i contain me or rather i confuse me by being a bit philosophical saying yaar destiny got a better destination,
then n though i have a question.. buddy its my destiny yaar.. how could this be at your steps to knock n announce procrastination,

its mine yaar.. but then owing to years that i lived i got to know its far better to be better than to be perilously bitter,
destiny i know is unbiased n absolute human n completely fair.. thus hopefully might be dating with those empirical quitter,

nevertheless.. times always change.. and for those changing times when destiny strikes let me get equipped with better stories to be told,
to destiny of course n let it be known too.. how was your dating sojourns with quitters n bitters.. though i shall never insist to let such be unfold,

by destiny to me.. never.. never ever.. reason... aw.. may be i love my destiny n like to live with this increasingly glow,
but then let all be decided by destiny.. i work and i earn.. i dont waste time.. i do not indulge in wasteful.. i believe in destined flow............






No comments:

Post a Comment