Saturday 1 July 2017

Filled..

So.. What's up..  Inquired a distant some one n of course from some where,
I said.. My eyebrows n all with tensions of life I live without any fancied affair,

Then have one.. Said someone.. I mean an affair in life to live beyond,
Oh.. Wa wa.. .. Worries to earn essentials in life.. Said I in respond,.

Only thing I love to have better things in life that's why I remain me,
I blame no one. . Any way. . What is up in you life. . Be free,

To let me know if you wish to.. Else.. All fine here as possible as can be,
My wish. . Said someone n who cares about this thus I let it be,

I intended to say..  I care..  I dissuaded me.. Knowing who I am,
I look at me.. At my situations. . Every thing that I can't do in any jam,

Of life in some one life..  And that's what I keep in my mind,
Anyway.. I know I have this one life to live n in what way do I find,

Me with situations. . All courtesy situations that weren't in my hand,
I lived n survived thru these.. I liked to live better.. Could not have in my band,

I liked to play romance forever with the one I got knotted in life,
Couldn't courtesy arguments arguments.. Immaturity just added strife. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment