Saturday 15 July 2017

Destiny

Henceforth from the distance destiny finally decided to look,
Towards me.. Aw aw.. I doubt.. But I witnessed destiny took,

A leaf out from its magically abundant Bag n read the name of favoured,
I knew the name couldn't of me.. So I was not destined n savoured,

Destined people are different.. In what way..how n why I don't know,
All I know these rock despite blunders in life.. Destiny keeps open a flow,

Of good fortune forever.. But to me.. Destiny knows.. So what to say,
Couldn't you be fair n impartial I many a time I kept thinking of a way,

To attract destiny to look not at me but towards me with a smile,
Just a smile.. Nothing else.. I as always waited n been waiting.. While,

Destiny as always does what this has to do to them n to me,
I as always do not question.. I don't envy.. But I see,

Those glowing faces.. All favoured by destiny as destined n unique,
I even have no bitter words.. All I say all the time.. Are you freak..

. . . . . . . . .  Are you. . . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment