Saturday 29 July 2017

Its me.. Just me

Alright i have come to realize that whenever i develop an intent to make a fun of any,
i ought to choose none other than me.. saying its me.. just the me i am making fun of.. in open not uncanny,

i work and i earn.. i don't put owners money in wasteful n almost never.. i extremely value their efforts,
i may have a funny bone and sense of indulgence but have no wicked eye or glares to grab all for own comforts,

any way that's me.. sorry its me.. and here i try to evoke a sort of funny bone in me to arouse a laughter,
in a pretty depressed world.. could always ask.. bro sis friend whatever.. sad for what reason.. for what grafter,

that seems inappropriate to you.. and if its me.. take no time in removing me from your life time n sheets of acumen,
because i know you will come to know my value only then.. you know i put no price tag in describing me who can,

do things in my own ways.. 

anyways.. once upon a time there was an era or the times that were enthralling and superlatively splendid, 
for them only.. else my life was the same as ever.. these had been gaining in terms of millions hence were candid,

to me also.. else who was i to them.. nothing and as ever i was one minute entity that somehow existed in their world,
i would not say that i earned them millions.. i shall not.. coz i am supposed to be respectful to these not awkward,

and if i have to be that it ought to be me.. just me and all awkwardness of me has to be thrown upon me.. just the me,
and i got this sense of realisation after a lot of rationing of thoughts.. wild thoughts.. hence from i shall always n only be,

to me only and none else and my plea to all others do not feel bitter.. or get angered and annoyed with me,
in a democratic world i have no right in your world to say and question anything about any action of any you.. he and she,

alright.. there happened to an era and there still happens to be an era in my world that always puts me in force,
to move around with loitering n sweated face.. with the hopeful gleam in my eyes trying to search yet an other source,

of livelihood and what else.. all i could find that i could and can hear the sound bits of my pounding heart,
that mercifully remains as energetic... as my other limbs.. though sometimes i keep moving on despite feeling hurt,

i keep me reminding all the times.. taklu your sentiments to other are what you already know thus live this life as you know,
nothing is going to change.. nothing shall.. and there shall never be appreciating words from any.. hence in life grow,

on own impulses.. and amidst the ever expanding rumours that do get spread by whom and for why i could never know,
nevertheless.. i keep me sustained.. and for a while i do feel bitter n sometimes worse too.. that why destiny is slow,

and then i stop me.. knowing what else i shall say shall always be get analysed by others in entirely different ways,
do not know why.. these know better i do not.. all i know that these despite having in plenty lack in what.. to sway,

their bodies or what.. in excitements.. any way their senses.. their zones.. and i don't have to put an eye towards theirs,
anything.. i have my cups full of worries and all other related ingredients.. yet i keep trying to save my soul from harsh glares,

of them.. or rather i ignore these glares.. harsh words.. bitter taunts.. i simply ignore.. as i know i have to live with these,
for entire of my life.. there is no escape.. though i always remain hopeful n i should.. the best way to make my soul please,

and be happy with the adverse circumstances that i have put in your ways.. though you are free to leave my body n fly,
towards your heavenly destinations ever and forever.. i believe you shall get everything there in that world of sly,

or truthful and trustworthy i do not know.. but i keep on working and i keep on finding and searching the ways,
the better of course for you my soul.. all i quest to be known as to you.. that i did what i could do for you.. just for those exciting sways...

                             nothing else..............












No comments:

Post a Comment