Sunday 5 April 2020

Paradoxically mine???..How??

Life at times throws in ways a kind of paradox,
one runs after one such who keeps living in own equinox,

the one who hardly bothers about you & hardly cares,
you are the past for him or her.. technically such is in own sphere,

well I know that literally many remain trapped in their own thoughts,
remaining bitter, unnatural & unreasonably demanding with own slots,

how can a goer to own sphere be mellowed to come back,
well I don't know.. All I know is to quit n unburden such hack,

From my back..

for own sake..well this can only be known to one precious pristine,
one who values one's own self respect.. one's own self esteem,

if life would've put me as abundoned by some for no valid reason,
I would never run after such for my own sake & I would bear such treason,

as I always always know that things in life are much better,
than running after a mirage & getting trapped in low esteemed platter,

I am better but I am not bitter & I know things happen for good,
in retrospect I find that my life would be in mess had I fed to that snake hood..






No comments:

Post a Comment