Saturday 18 April 2020

Locked Down..

On that day when dusk had set & darkness began to spread,
I found myself locked in my confines & my limits got defined in my head,

Locked down..blared all my systems & all I could do was nothing,
i measured my yards on feet.. Meters from now on were something,

to be celebrated or to get nostalgic about only time could tell,
and time have been telling since then with squeezing yell,

ye..yaa..yippee..taklu you are trapped & didn't I say my SAY,
kee apna time aayegaa & then jumped n punched my head's grey,

Aray yaar ye bache huay to rehne dow..I meekly screamed at kaal,
Par kaal kissi ka dard kya janegaa..ok I said.. daal aur daal,

pains.. disappointments.. worries.. etc etc..am here to face all,
but after you get fully satisfied then leave & accept your massive fall,

from heights of humanity to deepest dark holes of shames,
and you shall fall below this since you still think it was & is just a game,

No it wasn't & it's not..Mr Corona & Know none in world is of you,
you just are trying to infect by being invisible glue,

But know here in world there is one omnipresent & omnipotent,
Who too is invisible but visibly lives in us as our FAITH PDF DOCUMENT,

I let you know what that document reads for us & future generations,
All unto ME.. Worsests of the times pass without any further delebrations,

This too shall pass..I am busy in inventing one ultimate vaccine,
to cut through & eliminate this virus & know the speed of my machine,

it's trillions of times collective & faster & know about my present abodes,
it's in minds bodies & souls of Scientist Doctors with tons of loads,

to save human race..to save civilization..to save literally each,
Lockdowns shall end in any way.. so shall this deadly 😈  leech,

And finally the PDF ended with a question that remains reflective,
SHALL the Inhuman BE HUMAN AFTER THIS??.. Let me know yours perspective..

                    Regards..🙏🙏🙏






No comments:

Post a Comment