Saturday 14 March 2020

Ego..

while thinking about ego & asking ego is what, why & how,
I at first stopped at me to know about my reacts then & now,

I found I had an inbuilt ego that didn't leave a space,
to opinions of other.. but my problem was of me only in this case,

since as egoist I felt I was superior to all but then I asked..how,
I got no justifiable answer..within & I said to me..What now,

should I go on like this..should I feed more to my inflated ego,
should I keep toying with own theories as if creating own tumbling Legos,

I answered all these within to my self & then moved on in life,
to stay with my realities & being adjusting to overcome all strifes,

can say now in real I am not egoist yet did put me at egoists angle,
to know what seeps in mind of any to sing all times own preamble,

no one gives damn about this.. admitting such isn't easy though,
and none couldn't & can't make them to admit their egoist blows,

these shall remain such come what may & what may come,
egoism perhaps is unsatiated addiction which grows from its stem,

to such monstrous levels where things get engulfed behind dark veils,
all seem rosy inside but out there in real world uneasy calm prevails,

all wanting to avoid arguments bitterness & unpleasant commotions,
call these what else.. but think is there still a room for these calm emotions..

              Nevertheless..🙏




No comments:

Post a Comment