Saturday 7 March 2020

Better

On talking to some.. Some days ago.. that some said "I am better",
"Awesome" said I how can't you be.. but in life do you really matter,

for many you don't..
but then to me you do matter but still..

your life your obstinate ways & your profound beliefs,
your addictions your likings your tries to get mental reliefs,

anyway about time..

all know is great leveller & against all odds is the only even,
because time is always right hence is upright at any given,

moment &..

that's time impartial, perfect & constantly in search of better,
anyway that's search of TIME & in time all get to know WHO matter,

well then the voice of that some.. I am better.. did stayed in ears,
mind though differed with it & said.. Howwww.. I am unclear,

well I said you are mind hence u think from your mindful head,
and I am all but HEARTđź’“ not brokenđź’”.. and still holds a thread,

unto my heart to remain FIRM in control..to remain sane,
to remain hearty.. to remain BETTER & YET AGAIN..










No comments:

Post a Comment