Friday 17 January 2020

Knock knock knock..

Knock knock knock.. Was the sound that I heard & got up to see,
Who is it? I inquired.. Me am pain.. out came reply from some with glee,

On face.. and I with surprise on face said.. O pain & with such laughter,
Kal aana.. I am already with too full of you n please don't come after,

par Kahan.. pain literally follows me with lots n lots of teaseing n puns,
knocking down me with its smears & peers & I could stop none,

And these enjoy feast n siesta over my painful interior & exterior,
sometimes beating me like a dhol & at time making me feel superior,

in handling pain n it's peers & all with committed smiles & glee,
no escape from you.. I surrender & let these sneak in n I flee,

to bring some refreshments.. As I know these hungry devils otherwise,
shall put their teeth into my skins n shall bite n suck like good bad guys,

Don't get me wrong here as I am just trying to make a kind fun of me,
Pain shall keep on knocking n sneaking in.. but I always shall be..

                     A Human 
               

No comments:

Post a Comment