Saturday 11 January 2020

How are the things..

Well.. Old Man how are the things.. Asked some greater but true,
I said.. all is good & nothing peculiar in life & certainly nothing new,

Well.. I continued.. And just tried inquiring from life about some odds,
that continued & continue in my life & did these had your nods,

only life could & can answer but life as ever chose to remain silent as h in hour,
let you be silent I whispered though I knew time would make h roar through its power,

Nevertheless.. In emptiness of emotions the only sound that remains,
is of yours & yours only.. Hear it.. accept it or disregard it as blinding pain,

I choose to hear my inner voice & with this I wear my emotional turncoat,
I just simply hid me in it.. and at times I develop heavy & cold throat,

and at those times I understood I needed  tobe engulfed with warmth,
of understanding.. love & care.. of laughter & of longing upon resting arm,

where I could rest my head & well some tip taps of fingers on forehead,
and of whom.. Ha ha ha time knows.. and you the life often teased me n fled,

into your spheres of future.. to bring what I really didn't n don't know,
keep teasing.. keep asking.. your choice.. I know on my end I shall be cold as snow..

   No warmth of any will make me alive then..😃




No comments:

Post a Comment