Monday 27 February 2017

Took these..

Everyone took these in contest that were in fact of no substance,
All took upon them.. Me.. How me alone all said with instance,

Well I said nothing.. I did nothing wrong.. All I did was to watch,
A marvel hilarious.. Just to lift up my mood..  That went scorch,

In the burns.. Fumes.. Heats n jealousies of a few.. Who I don't know,
Why and for what.. But I got cooked within with moments on go,

On go or on paranoid hold.. I guess on hold.. Since none let these go,
And enjoy n have an open hearted laugh.. My fault I guess in being slow,

To act.. But what could I.. All I got were cold blares n shivers,
No warmth.. No zinda dilli.. No open attitude.. No believers,

So finally as always I had to dig me out in open and with beliefs,
Positive ofcourse.. But Dear friends..  I am not equal to you..  So Be on relief,

Any way.. Let me be for a while.. Let me rinse me in my life,
With my worries as usual.. Happiness if there is no strife,

But there is..

Whoofs.. All I did was to watch Jaane Bhi Do... But I shall watch this again,
Why shouldn't I.. And I am not harming any.. Neither am I inflicting pain,

On any.. Any way.. I here again sit by me.. With Me and for me.. All alone,
I nurse my pains on own.. I within me gather courage to rip upon,

My own traumas.. And then my instincts to survive n then to put a smile,
On face.. As if.. Since I believe in.. Jaane de yaar.. Yet I hold me here for a while...

. . . Just to put and paste a ☺. . . . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment