Wednesday 1 February 2017

Out there..

Out there I felt was some one who wanted to vent up,
His profound anger.. So he did unleased all that was with hiccups,

Actually with no hiccups.. And the listener out there was some deaf,
Or pretended to.. Else who can survive suffocating.. Whe(i) ff,

That some had accumulated with in over the ages n years,
Compounding these further as interest of him without any fears,

I really wanted to ask.. In what way have I done to you any wrong,
No answers.. But all egos of one intolerant.. Who even hates songs,

Ah!!! I somehow could understand such unhealed diabetic trait,
Of him.. I said let such dud IT be of you.. Be angered without a bait,

For forever.. God has given you so much n shall give you more,
I was wronged I know.. But still I said let go.. My destiny in galore,

And of me n me alone... I never shall let these profound anger,
Be an integral part of me.. No no.. I can't live with such danger,

Of not able to live with open n acceptable heart,
As if nothing had happened.. Just a tears n hug.. That's all n no dirt,

As believer of life as really good song.. Sung unsung.. But a song,
Playing it on.. Being with it.. Where is the time for me to do wrong...

. . . . . . . . . ☺😊😊☺. . . . . . . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment