Thursday 16 February 2017

Fair..

Fair I say.. If I find me as butt of their jokes n rude funs,
I take these all without a pinch of salt.. Say their intended puns,

Well I have a lot many desires n on top.. The desire to have sex,
With an equally desirer With mutual consent.. No attempt to perplex,

Neither to confuse any.. Just being to own correct n fair,
I mean what is sex n in what way one gets attracted to sexy affair,

I always say sex is always in mind n to indulge into I need stimulation,
Yeah the mental stimulation n such gets reflected thru being of equation,

And holder of views n mindset.. That is open n of desires,
And these get manifested through many ways.. Joyous n sapphired,

I mean I express me quite clearly in my own unique crystal way,
In mind I stimulate sex this way.. Ready to get into a fold to have my say,

Or whisper into ears of.. My own.. And that's it I keep in my mind,
And here exactly I become restrainer of my desires.. I hide me behind,

A face that is satisfied.. I know I am not..  But I keep such owing to fears,
And I know these all are true fears.. Anyway I curtail a desire crystaled clear,

And owing to some blind accusations that had been put in my ways,
By my own a lot many.. Laws n in Laws.. Alright I say.. Have ur says,

To divide n rule.. What else.. Any way..

I in a way let it know to some open minded n of sexual quest,
That's it's not about being a man or a woman.. Its about having a jest,

Or a desire.. That always comes into mind thus stimulates mind,
Get indulge n get fucking damn.. Curtail n be of face wrinkled grind,

Not yet.. But many years later effects of these unfulfilled desires do get reflect,
On face.. In behaviour.. In everything.. So amidst choices what to select..

. . . . . . . . To have what. . . ☺. . . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment