Thursday 21 November 2019

Missing Memories???

Missing memories or what.. well I couldn't initially knew,
later when in life I got on & faced a lots & when I literally grew,

I understood with a pinch of salt within.. saying yaar,
wt.. it was just an infatuation that I took as loving bizzare,

Aray Kahan ka bizzare yaar.. since inturns  I got to know,
that mine such & so much commonly that that.. always open to a row,

or the bout the unending.. till the time I bowed & said,
ok you win.. & now let the peace prevail & just live unafraid,

just don't worry about the curse words you use & roam about,
Mai Hoon Na.. to bear all these upon me.. trust me & have no doubts,

Reason you were my infatuation & just of me.. Hence all unto me,
The good & the bad including.. But of somethings I am free,

To keep mesmiring memories fresh even  of times gone,
Me with me alone.. doing all the chores & living life alone,

Enjoying all the musics I liked.. throwing all lyrics that I could,
from lips.. sometimes whispering in my wintery hiding woolen good,

while in actual I felt for none yet I perceived a desire for some,
called my infatuation & I went for such.. Well life then took the turn,

For good or bad I can't tell.. Reason.. life is not of me & me alone,
there & rather here we are a few called a bunch of family unknown,

to majority of all.. And it's here we lived we grew & we faced,
all the oddities of life yet we survived & we kept living unfazed,

through all the circumstances.. though time did took its toll,
upon me & my relationship & now I live in my memorial roll,

that I keep unfolding with in & at times enjoying such bliss,
I admit I made errors.. I got lessons & I learnt a simple suffix,

live a life until death but as tender male & know other is much mature,
give up your male ego & be listener.. be understanding & be sure,

that you are on way to be atleast an average man,
or rather a family man.. who cares as real what?? I don't know... I am jammed..

         in my memories ❤️..






No comments:

Post a Comment