Sunday 17 November 2019

Does it???

Truth prevails.. this I kept believing in since my children days,
and all as inputs I imbibed from my elders who made me believe in their says,

gradually I kept getting know that for them it was more a matter of convince,
since at times these made a blantant lie.. A complete truth.. with ease,

why.. I couldn't understand then but later when I could I got to know,
it was all for grabbing assets & properties even by restoring to lows,

but in public domains so ably knitting their image as of concerned true,
while in reality the truth never prevailed.. it were lies that got bloomed thru,

so now I'm at this stage of life where I can look back in life n say when??,
did the truth prevailed for us in our life.. Never I say.. But even then,

I keep believing in the eternal & divine words.. Truth prevails,
I don't wait for this now coz I know wait is emotionally painful veil,

That keeps us engulfed in dark faith that one day the truth shall rise,
Let it.. If it is to.. it shall.. but i know for their lies I have paid huge price..

........ just they prosperd.. 

        

No comments:

Post a Comment