Saturday 16 September 2017

Awsome..

At times on those days whenever i tend to feel bitter on certain things that i know are not in control of me,
I tend to divert my attention  more and more towards one awesome.. who  understand the reason behind my glee,

my glee is simple and most of the times innocent and human and without any sense of caste creed and absolute greed,
i smile at others to get a smile in return.. that's all.. yet i know i come across the wrath of those whose whims i can't feed,

what can i do then.. be bitter and more bitter.. or divert my attention more and more towards one awesome,
i divert.. nevertheless.. i tend to recall those days that were romantic and i happened to have company of one lissome,

together we used to roam on city market roads.. peeping through the displaying windows so full with enticing rows,
and then silently putting smiles.. shall buy for you once i have enough money in my wallets till then i used to bow,

to my fancies but not the whims.. and in doing so i used to curtail my desires for all fancied things i could not buy,
and all because of short of funds and money and i still am such.. yet i have not lost that glee of me for awesome hi fi,

and i am not romanticizing my poor economic status as i know there is nothing romantic in being hapless poor,
and i got to knew from my experiences that being rich is perhaps the best virtue in life.. motivating and mover,

and whose motivations weigh more if i might be asked then i shall always say.. here the rich always matter more,
and i can tell you that its mostly the poor who keep motivating themselves in their own ways trying to be sure,

of our own existence in world so full of what not.. nevertheless i again divert my intents towards one awesome,
i switch on some music on my ordinary smart phone.. and here i so fancifully perceive that i have a company of one lissome....


 can say kee dil bahlane kay liye ghalib khayal accha hai.... ha ha ha ha...
 



1 comment: