Friday 21 April 2017

For the times..

I For the few maiden years a rebel grew up in me n decided to stay,
With an assumption that I got born in narrow minded.. That had no way,

Any way I recalled my first night or say may be the days,
That I spent.. But cud I say that I did spend that way.. Yeah thats' way,

Though we had been doing even before getting married..

No I didn't n we even Fucked in noon at our own room on top of floor,
That were years ago.. But still all know that in young years there is a galore,

To get fulfilled..

All I need to say is only this.. That in unison we are reasonable,
In having little comforts n yeah We now owe one AC with a label,

But now we don't sleep together all because  struggles in life,
And hard n cruel days that I faced.. I was denied.. Was put on strife,

Life always had its own ways with me.. Maybe treating me as unknown,
A few friends n alike even had the guts to rub salts.. And I was thrown,

Out n shown the door.. Similar fate I had had from.. A few just in case,
When I approached a few able elders in family with scars on my face,

And these too threw me out from their life..  I even didn't ask why,
These elders may n may not let know.. But I quited with my own verses guys,

And the more if I had tried the more fancied these would be,
To hide own errors n instead find errs and  put blames on me,

But still..

I didn't plea.. I didn't cry.. Nor did I weep in front of any these,
I value my relations these elders don't .. And I find no ways to appease,

Or please these..

Though I tried I tried to persist but couldn't over come their hate,
For what n why..  What's wrong except that I am poor.. Alright you get relate,

To your environments who are worthy n close to you n I remain out n away,
You shouldn't had insulted me like this.. I did no wrong to u.. Had no foul play..

No comments:

Post a Comment