Saturday 29 April 2017

Always..

Was said.. Is said.. May well be said.. Keep a thing alive within always,
An insult and humiliation melted upon for no faults.. Keep alive with in with prays,

And with resolves faiths beliefs.. That one day you'll be there in some foyer,
Waiting for me said.. Let's see.. But did nothing to match those hating lowers,

Kept alive a positive faith within.. Kept reminding own self about that hate,
And I nurtured this nourished this.. But I didn't envied upon ur fate,

I know my eyes remain n shall always remain moist at many times,
But all only to derive strength with in.. I won't curse.. I believe in sublime,

I begin from here again.. With an intent to breath last not as poor,
Why should n shall destiny deny me.. When all I know as doer,

That my fate shall also reckon.. One day I shall invite you on my place,
Having a grand foyer.. Wait.. Do make fun of me.. But wait for that foyer space...

. . . . . . . . . . .  Thanks. . . . . . . . . . . 

No comments:

Post a Comment