Saturday 16 January 2021

O Wish..

O Wish.. Be true for your own people or atleast for your own sake,
O Wish.. Be true to your lovers who keep saying my wish is not fake,

O Wish.. In entire world you roam.. You trespass into each's heart,
O Wish.. Are you sooo cheap o O i mean you are not on an expensive chart,

Who only rich could buy to make their wishes as lavish as they could,
O Wish.. Thankfully that's not a case.. You are free & you always should,

That all could access to you.. Relate to you as their very very own,
But can't since if you were theirs then could they say my wish to u on phone,

Ha ha ha.. Nai naa.. Since in actual literally none keeps you into their dil,
All just keep saying my Wish my Wish to You & to You too.. But still,

O Wish u remain in heart who lets your feeling out in this way,
My wish to you says.. I wish you a real good life with Octave pay..

               8 figured i mean..👍

No comments:

Post a Comment