Tuesday 15 December 2020

Warmth..

For a while let me rinse my head into my charm, 
My words for her..To remain in heart completely warm, 

A kind of cold eyes sometimes stares me in deep, 
A corpse I believe it is.. With no emotions no heart beep, 

Dead I feel at those times n then i put my hand on my chest, 
To feel the beats within me & I find it's there beating & have quest, 

I get alive again n I declare there's warmth with in me, 
My eyes get moist as so many emotions run in me free, 

I bind none.. I give these a loving shape thru my words, 
In hope to reach to her warmth.. In alone not as herd, 

But then as ever there remains a tepid silence dead n cold, 
My warmth could not melt her.. I return again n mould, 

Me into fiery ball of warmth so full with lively life, 
I declare till death I wanna live it.. So what even if it's of strife...

No comments:

Post a Comment