Saturday 7 September 2019

Memories Unlimited..

Memories never get old & aged.. These always remain young,
Within heart these keep beeping up & down full flung,

Now I am getting aged & may not be able  to skip a leg on beats,
All because of an injury I had got & may be shall after treat,

But then memories of all those olden times remain in me,
sometimes while listening to oldies.. Sometimes pasting a glee,

On face.. on recalling mesmerizing days spent following one,
when time seem an endless trial.. all I had.. were dreams in turn

which used to flow on days & nights.. in anticipation of having one in arms,
those were different & difficult days but made into reality with causing no harm,

To any..Well I know gone times never return yet something remains
That are memories.. Keeping these young forever within without any disdain..

     Am Old with Young memories..👴🏼

No comments:

Post a Comment