Saturday 19 August 2017

Hearty..

on the margin of survival i stayed most of the times and i kept a belief.. a fair one.. that life is hearty as pure wine,
good for you i always said thus take this bounty of nature in your strides.. though to err is human n to forgive is divine,

that i knew always since my kiddy days.. but in growing up i found that no such grace from many towards me,
i got to know that after doing a millions of pleasant deeds just one err ruined me.. took all i earned none heard my pleas,

nevertheless that's how my life shaped up n often shapes.. but dear hearty what better is shaping up in your life,
can feel the elation of your rhythms in air.. good for you na.. dear hearty.. stay livid yet never get prone to strife,

of kinds that circumstances throw many a times.. ok.. telling you a secret that in these ways of elation,
i am making me happy and with my own feelings that i have for you.. dear hearty.. since with you i have a relation,

haven't i.. i believe i have a connect with you.. eternal and cosmic.. and i let this connect be defined as metaphorical,
you the creation of my imagination.. i believe exists in real somewhere with all charms of you.. categorical,

that in sum define you as gala hale and hearty.. with all the giggles and smiles on face and literally living as real,
no heroic deeds.. no super human traits.. just the human i believe i know.. compact classy catchy and a little surreal....


                                       

No comments:

Post a Comment