Sunday 8 January 2017

Lets be..

Let's be.. What we are n what we believe in.. Hmmn.. In real,
I tried saying this.. But I didn't.. Reason I know.. But I remain jovial,

In telling or rather pleading.. Let me be what I in real I am,
Unwilling to jump in ecstacy over worries n creating log jams,

I didn't.. I haven't.. And I won't.. Hang me if u wish.. For being so,
I know I will be remembered as one.. But you as.. Perhaps as jalaad pro,

Who tied the knots n did put on neck.. For refusing to be destructive,
Suffocatingly I finally did thought of pleading with these instructive,

I didn't.. All I did was to get up n shake me up from my dark dreams,
Coz such black holes can only be in those worlds.. Lacking steams,

Of all possible vistas of glowing arenas of calm n grace,
Be I be remembered as reformer.. No.. N why shud I be such race,

These are big words n worlds for big big people but I am simply a small,
Human with choti hasiyat.. Though as one such I like to live n enthrall..

. . . Mujhay rehnay do mere haal.. 😀. .
. . . . . . . . . Thanks. . . . . . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment