Friday 19 February 2016

for n to a wonderful human..

..entire words of me are for one wondeful human who i believe lives in world full of comforts,
i do not yet i dont envy but i do rejoice over the fact.. you are a friend naa.. accept disregard your bet,

i am not going to put any doubt or any disbelief.. i know good friends yeah good friends are hard to meet,
met unmet thats another argument.. bt still be clear i understand the difference in your world n my treats,

i mean my world.. i do not like to invite you or request you to come into my world n do all the hard thing i do,
my fate.. you are not to questioned.. since its my fate.. none else.. n i live it through without complains through n through,


you know what exactly being a friend means to me.. you live in your pristine n i in mine n thats fine,
i like the blush on your face.. your glow n radiance.. means friends are friends.. you live better.. n i just mine,  

Yeah I live mine but then when in retrospect find a lot many simmering with what, 
I know.. But then I always wanted to ask.. Why.. WHY.. When did I be an abrupt, 

In your desires.. What else.. Only thing I still have not learnt the art tobe mean, 
And cunning.. I haven't learnt.. How to make fortune from others efforts.. I stay lean, 

In my thoughts n ways.. And I live the life of my own in my own ways, 
Yes I too tend to accumulate a lot of disappointments.. But I make a way, 

To let these frustrations yeah to let these flow out from my pleasant brain, 
I had not I have not n I will never let these blow over any other head.. To inflict a pain.. 

. . . . . . .  I know no such way. . . Thanks. .  

                 

No comments:

Post a Comment