Saturday 17 October 2015

obsessive..

me obstinate.. difficult to understand.. or hard to comprehend,
me obsessive.. unable to let go the unmet.. or easy to apprehend,

none of the one the above mentioned.. but me is the one simple me,
one such.. just one such.. one such.. none else but the just to be,

what i could be n what i am.. what i can.. though not knowing,
what i shall be.. what the future holds for me.. loving or annoying,

but then me the obstinate.. difficult to understand or hard to comprehend,
none of these.. me the doer of my karmas.. me going with the trend,

that is latest.. though of course.. there are certain things that are tough,
like i cant bring my age back to twenties.. cant play the cricket in the rough,

cant bowl the slow offturners.. cant even bat at the last position,
cant field at the short leg to take sharp reflexes.. cant spell the notion,

that is wrong.. but still.. yeah but still.. some thing good is alive in me,
that lets me go.. lets me go with the flow.. though of course i do plea,

to literally each.. that i do look into my mirror n i do see my own face,
in the mirror.. i do not make any attempt to mend the scars of grace,

i earned in my entire life.. struggling through many ways to earn the means,
for livelihood.. i roamed on roads on harsh summers.. in rains in leans,

the periods.. to garner business.. in cold winters.. in autumns in springs,
but did i ever be.. me the obstinate.. how could i be.. how could i be loathing,

waqt hee nahi milla to do all these things.. you know the worries,
n more worries.. sad still have no time to full these indulging furries,

kee kabhi naaraz ho jaye.. kee kabhi i too must also keep some attitude,
to be important.. na bhai..  not such luxury in life.. hence with gratitude,

saying n telling in nice clean n crystal clear words,
one person.. who i can say.. yaar.. hai ek.. for me also in this world....

                   

No comments:

Post a Comment