Tuesday 27 January 2015

In Me..

in me there is one peculiar sense of decency that some may not have,
in me there is one special urge to be calm..not a lewd naive,

in me there is one bit to remain tolerant when some tend to be tyrant,
in me there is one extra inch to absorb yet another attitude of tangent,

in me there is tangible jig to be humorous particularly when i actually am sad,
in me there is one jiffy that i recall yet again... not to be a raged mad,

in me there is one narrative sense to tell a tale of one.. the one scintillating human,
in me there is one pair of listening ears of.. good music included besides hearing effectively proven,

in me there is one middling.. normal.. average.. in size function and rank,
of be of one and the only.. miffed with such attitude.. why??..no idea.. blank....
 

No comments:

Post a Comment