Wednesday 30 November 2011

...... tube....



on squeezing the tube.. an ointment came out to heal the pain on my body that are the results of working through the day.. toiling..can say on toes to get spin,
on squeezing the tube.. the moov is the healer that come rushing out.. i calmly rub this on my body.. and say insert you attributes..thus incite my grin,



on squeezing the tube... the lavish paste comes out in open and sometimes get applied on little scars.. but funnily it is called soframysin,
then what kind of sin is it that cures a sinner.. i don't know.. as its the application that needs to get apply to heal a scar thus stopping it to become an ugly bin,



on the days to be a little pearly and look beautiful.. the tube from the vanity zooms to get enlarged on your faces.. that make you go radiant with a glow,
on the days to make a statement with your neat and clean faces.. the tube from pouch preaches to go gel on your hairs.. that make you go peerless with a flow,



on the days to get a bit skinning  slippery on scalps sometimes.. the tube.. that comes out to trump its fingers on my bald.. sardard.. toh ley ek haath aur low,
but to me its not the tube that comes out this time.. its the imagination of me that soothes my nerves as on my temple i rub my own fingers that are cold like snow,



hypnotising me thru my own hypothesises.. i on my own.. put me on apparatus to get tested as valid sample on a random theory,
accepted i say thanks again and yet again.. rejected.. i again revoke my imagination.. and just prays.. from some tube..bless me out on the path of specific glory...

No comments:

Post a Comment