Saturday 1 October 2011

.... the way i think of you...

" that's my beautiful home i live with my family" you fondly say,
into it i wanna see you beaming with glee i humbly pray,


"that's my lovely little car" you say " i drive with a pride",
into it on one full moon night take your family for an unforgettable long ride,


"that's my designer letter box" you say " i open every evening with a hope"
" bhai tuu aaya hoga.. as one chidda and hoga.. hungry and thirsty thus i serve you hot pizza and chilled coke"


that's me chirping and sitting in front of you.. and i take a deep look in your wonderful eyes,
"whats it bhai..yeh hua kya.. you have gone complete baldy.. " looking for some hair with your inquisitive eyes,
moorkh.. i say.. put on your magnifying lenses.. i have coloured my hair with skin coloured dyes...











No comments:

Post a Comment