Sunday 25 September 2011

....finally and....:)..




so finally and figuratively the rumour was laid to rest on one bed.. bared so beautifully that looked glamorous in these nothings more,
the reality just started engulfing her in his real arms.. to tell and whisper.. that look the me the real.. and i gonna tell how have i got this clamour to roar,


the rumour so fanatically.. tried to oppose initially.. but later went over the knees so fantastically.. in urging.. that's glorious and the big.. have this in me,
make me real finally and figuratively.. as i too wanna look real and magnificent.. get me now so fully o you the real.. i submit me to you in.. total pleas,


and open me in bares.. thread by thread... make me so complete and full.. by trying to know the hidden thirsts i always keep,
wet me in your intuitions.. floor me of my all confusions.. just let me know you the real... as with being you the real.. the oozes in me will jump.. as an aroused beep,


so finally and this time most figuratively.. the real in real just comes out.. to change the flowing rumour in to one quantum theory of them two's,
the rumour has finally been laid to rest on one real's bed.. and the real begins the baring.. thread by thread... getting in touches.. as one real and true....


                      ........................................ good luck the real..:).........................

No comments:

Post a Comment