Wednesday 10 August 2011

............The Day of Independence.......


On the scale that measures the level of azadi...yes i say that i am free or independent or say the azad,
On the scale that measures the level of azadi...yes i say that i am free of ill will..or say i am not a bonded by hates of jihad,


On the scale that measures me as person...yes i admit that i am so indebted to this Desh that is Bharat...tht has given me the Indian identity,
On the scale that measures me as person...yes i admit that i am so indebted to this Desh that is India....that shall surge ahead..to get that prosperity with surest Guarantee,


On the scale that measures me as worthy of my salt....yes i do confess that to me....my work or the given task is much much supreme..coz only thru it can i achieve or aspire,
On the scale that measures me as worthy of my salt....yes i do confess that to me ...my work or the given task is much much supreme....give me any name for it..but for work i have this strong strong desire,


On the scale that measures me as one individual.. then sometimes i do feel.. that while going for work.. why should not i go a place that is forbidden and rare,
On THAT scale that measures me as individual.. then most of the times i feel remorse.. that for whom i did the duty.. do pronounce me as their weak hare,


... but still.. 


On the scale that measures me as....say....funny..yes i say that i am funny,
On the scale that measures me as....say....honey...No i say....years and years have gone by...but still my ears are wanting to hear...Hey honey....


On the scale that measures me as truthful....then as crystal clear truth.. I DO SAY.. that most of the times i do not tell a lie,
On the scale that measures me as truthful....then as crystal clear truth.. I DO SAY.. that i am not that person who on sacrificing own son.. would eat a humble pie,


On the scale that measures me on the level of azadi.. then i vehemently show the desires.. that i do want to have and simply enjoy,
On the scale that measures me on the level of azadi.. then i vehemently show the desires.. that i am a body.. a living one.. that feels sorrows and joys,


On the scale that measures me as wishful....then i vote for you...that on some day you hoist the Tri colour...from the ups n ups of Red fort,
On the scale that measures me as wishful....then i vote for you...that for that day.. an attitude is to be there.. that should make you a DOER purport...

No comments:

Post a Comment