Friday 15 July 2011

.....thinking....

trying to insert an idea...that should inspire me to scribe some more trying lines,
the eyes wide opened...the lakeery on forehead like that of chintamani... stretching a bit too full...nuts are the thots buts...escaping as if done a crime,


anyway after giving this mind a painful revolt...a thought just occurred...that i had this bitter issue of my childhood that i have to settle it now,
so i thought that i must lose my sleeps over it...and thot should call him up...that why the hell..you called me a baby...when i was ELEVEN YEARS old...tell me you..HAOOOW,


but finding this...that happened 38 years ago and the one who called me baby was 50 years old,
would he be still alive..how do i come to know about it...and if he is...how to get in touch with him..and at 88 will he be still that much bold,


to call me..."baby....you have now become a bit older...but i as wiser old..still am beautiful young and growing bold,
my family has flourished as VASUDEV KUTUMB..and i as institution has diversified into various areas...and am on the ever emerging threshold",


thinking...still thinking that how a person...can be so productive...even at this grown up age,
still thinking...can this be for real...can there be ever any...who even at 88 would be such a craze, 


so finally keeping this thought of me in my mind...i started for re searching the one who called me baby...when i was eleven,
after a very looooong little effort...i re searched the one...re called..oh hello...how did you called me baby...when in age i was 4 + 7,


smiled...the wiser...smiled the ever growing..."wider and thicker have got your mathey ke lakeerey,
but why....but why....its as simple as this....in your taqdir the woes were written...and in my hands....taqdiray heee taqdiray",


the creases on forehead simply got erased by hearing this simple and concluding theory,
i revoked that dialogue of Sholey....thou in diff style...aaj poochuga charming friend sey.. kahey mujhey dee faqiri...aur usey crowning glory...........(smiles)

No comments:

Post a Comment